Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Neverland

Being married is kind of like living in Neverland.

Seriously. It's like being all grown up (I mean, only grownups get married- I hope...) and yet I get to live with my best friend who is really just a big kid. I get to laugh delightedly over the silliest things and watch cartoons until 2:00 in the morning and play video games and have fun.

Sure, I have to go to work every day and work, but then I get to come home at night and live in my own little world where time stands still and age doesn't exist. My husband is 31 and I'm 28, but when we're in our apartment we are ageless (except when we both act like we're about 10 years old).

And I'm lucky with work, too, because I have a job that I love where I get to joke around and laugh and talk to people all day long and have fun with my employees. My job is definitely work, but it's also play a lot of the time, too.

I feel younger than I did two years ago. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment